Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chilly October..

Good Afternoon everyone :) I hope everyone is enjoying this nice October weather.. We just had our Thanksgiving long weekend. Which was nice, lots of yummy food and time spent with Family. In and out of town.. 
           My youngest daughter Keirah turned 4 months old on Sunday. :) She had to get her 4 month immunization shots today. Poor thing :(  had to get a needle in each thigh.. Always makes me feel bad when the pain is seen in their face.. At least it won't be another 2 months until she had to get her next set of shots. I asked the nurse about her 2-3 hr only sleeping habbit and I was told that it's normal for some babies. It should change when she is 6 months old, Lol, Lucky me!!

1 comments:

April said...

Thanks for following! :)

Post a Comment